Monday, November 23, 2009

7 billion people and 7 billion stories! You would think so, but, gees! There are many of us who live similar stories! The only difference is that we are at different places and at different times. Ultimately, we all end up going through the same ups and down. We would think that some things happen to only some people and to others. Well, evidently, this is a total misconception! If you are reading this, then, be prepared to be surprised. Because that is what life is going to do to us.

You will be beaten hard, twisted and turned and burned! No pain, no gain...right? Well, now you ask....how can one gain when they are beaten down like this? This is something only a few realize. They are the ones who come out a winner at the end. LIBERATION....freedom of the soul! This is what we gain! I am yet to get to that point. But, I am trying. Life is still giving me a beating at the moment. First I was in pain and didn't know why I was being beaten. Once, twice, three times....Well, it's taken me this many times to feel the pain and learn from it. Now, I am nearly there. I am shining, but, perhaps I still need some polishing. Then one day...soon....I will turn out like a brilliant diamond!

Among others, there is this one thing that I have understood. Consider yourself blessed if you have someone who truelly want you for 'who' you are and not for 'what' you are.... consider 'them' as your 'family'! There must be something about getting attracted towards only some people and not others. I don't hate anyone, but, my "bonding" is only towards a few. My bonding within my family has been strongest only with my mother, father and my niece. I don't have an explanation for this. I'm beginning to believe in being soul mates in past lives. Then why was I so desperate to be near my family, even after my mother passes away? Why? I have always wanted to live near my family and be a part of their life. Even upto the extent of compromising and making adjustments in my own life! Gosh!....this was not right. When we chase someone, they will always tend to be one step ahead of you. If you STOP, turn around and go in the opposite direction? You will see that this time, 'you' will be the one who is being chased! Hm! That's life! So, if you are chasing someone, perhaps it is time to STOP and ask yourself...are you ever going to catch up? The answer is simply 'NO'. So, save your time and energy...... just give up, get going and move on. There are other beautiful things to experience from life. Life is kind. It offers us beautiful sights. We need to open our minds and eyes and 'look' up and around.
For those who didn't get what I have written....you have my sympathies. For those who got it, be positive, get up and move one. You will be pleasantly surprised to find out what's in store for you! : )

HAVE A LOVELY LIFE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home